Monday, March 12, 2012

Inspire our children!

This evening I was browsing around at my local grocery store trying to find something for dinner (as I usually do), and I came across this gentleman with two young girls with nothing in their basket.  I thought "Oh how cute, that looks like a grandfather with his grandchildren trying to shop for dinner too".  As I looked closer, I saw a cookbook in the basket and overheard him say "Ok, so where are the mushrooms"?  I just about DIED!!!  I had to stop and ask them if I could take a picture for my blog and show people, that we need to encourage our young ones to cook more often.  At first he looked at my strange, and then he said "OK".

Yes, it did turn out that he was their grandfather.  So be inspired and get those young ones in the kitchen with you too!  BTY.....they were making minestrone.  oooooooo, how sweet!


GRANDPA looking so EXCITED!!!! :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment